Penis enlargement products: Do they work? Tempted by products that claim to increase penis size? Get the facts about what is expected of male enhancement pills, pumps, exercises and operations.
Penis enlargement products and procedures are not difficult to find. Men’s magazines, radio shows and the Internet are full of advertisements for pumps, pills, weights, exercise and even surgery that claim to increase your penis length and width.
However, there is very little scientific support for any nonsurgical method to enlarge the penis. And no reputable health organizations support the operation of penis for cosmetic reasons only. Most of the techniques that you see advertised are not effective, and some can damage your penis. So think twice before trying any of them. REMEMBER! operation is very dangerous ..
Penis size: What’s normal, what’s not?
The fear that your penis is too small or too small to satisfy your partner during sex is a common fear. But a number of studies have shown that most men who think their penis is too small actually have normal-sized penis. Similarly, studies have shown than many men have exaggerated ideas of what constitutes “normal” penis size. Consider that:
- Penis that measures the average of somewhere between 3 and 5 inches (or about 8 to 13 cm) flaccid and between 5 and 7 inches (13 to 18 cm) when erect.
- A penis is considered abnormally small only if the size is less than 3 inches (or about 7 cm) when erect, a condition called micropenis.
How partners view penis size?
Popular media and advertisers would have you believe that your partner really care about penis size. Attraction problem is complex, but many studies show that penis size is much lower in the list of priorities for women than such issues as the personality of a man. Unfortunately, there is little research on the perceptions of gay men about their partner’s penis size. But keep in mind that your partner understands the needs and desires are more likely to improve your sexual relationship than trying to change the size of your penis.
Do not believe the hype!
The company offers various types of nonsurgical penis enlargement treatments, and often promote them with serious-looking advertisements that include the support of “scientific” researchers. But if you look closely, you’ll see that claims of safety and effectiveness have not been proven so, marketers rely on testimonials, skewed the data and questioned before and after photos.
Closer look of what is called sexual enhancement supplements, you may notice a sentence like, “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).” Indeed, manufacturers do not need to provide proof to the FDA before putting the safety or effectiveness of dietary supplements on the market.
CAREFULLY WHEN CHOOSING!
Penis enlargement products
Most advertised penis enlargement methods are ineffective, and some can cause permanent damage to your penis. Here are some of the most widely promoted products and techniques:
- Vacuum pump. Because pumps draw blood into the penis and make it swell, they are sometimes used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Using a penis pump more often and longer than normally used for erectile dysfunction can damage elastic tissue in the penis, leading to less-firm erections. Using a vacuum pump to create the illusion of a larger penis, but results are not permanent. Read more…
- Exercise. Sometimes called Jelq, this exercise using hand-to hand motion to push blood from the base to the head of your penis. Although this technique seems to be safer than other methods, can cause scarring, pain and disfigurement formation. There are no scientific studies that demonstrate these techniques are effective at increasing penis size. Read more…
- Stretching. Stretching consists of attaching the stretcher or extender device for penis. This device uses traction to the penis. A few small studies have reported an increase of half an inch to nearly an inch (about 1 to 2 cm) in length with these devices. However, no high-quality research and more rigorous research is needed before this technique can be considered safe and effective. Read More…
..For more information on improving male potency (especially about increasing performance of your penis), please feel free to explore our site and find the best penis enlargement products that match with your need..”